On Monday, during a parliamentary commission hearing to determine if he was a fit for the top court, he was asked whether the death penalty should be applied in cases of rape. His response?
“Consideration needs to be taken thoroughly for the imposition of death penalty for a rapist because in a rape case both the rapist and the victim enjoy it.”
Wow wtf this guy is sick in the head
My type of valentine’s cards
Living in London, Valentine’s reminds me of cold days, cosy evenings indoors and a little time spent looking for a card that’s just right. Always typographic in style, nothing too slushy, cute or clichéd.
This year however, I’m in sunny Bali, Indonesia, so I shan’t get my hopes up for anything too sophisticated.
Here’s a few that I liked online. While I’m not sure that my non-designer Valentine would appreciate receiving one of these geeky cards, I thought you might.
- “Happy Valentines” part of ‘My Geeky Valentine’ by Joanna Behar, New York, USA
- “I want to Kern you and I” Uncredited. I can’t find who made this awesome card so if you know please comment.
- “You are my counterpoint” part of ‘My Geeky Valentine’ by Joanna Behar, New York, USA
- “baby, you’re my Univers” Typographic Valentines Cards. Ben Bears and Adam Ding. Leeds, UK
- “PS I Love you” part of ‘My Geeky Valentine’ by Joanna Behar, New York, USA
- “XoXoXo Love Card”, Gocco Japanese Screen Print, Melissa Stewart. Austin, TX, USA
- “I’m font of you” part of ‘My Geeky Valentine’ by Joanna Behar, New York, USA
this is pretty cool ^^
gotta go fast
i actually wanted the Knuckles one but ended up with Sonic, sadness
this is hilarious :D
jesus motherfucking christ
people who don’t know the basics of Modern German history shouldn’t even talk, holy shit.
oh wow, lol.
Cheering the Revolutions of 1848 in Berlin.
Failed revolutions in the end since this ended up with a “revolution from above.” It’s amusing how revolutions from above repeat themselves in German history until finally in the ends of WWI when a proper revolution from below finally emerged, albeit way too late in the game.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Edmonton Police Department combating rape culture the right way.
Not only are they correctly putting the onus on men who rape, not their victims, but also mad props for including a gay couple. Four for you, Edmonton.
i think the onus should be put on people who rape